Tomorrow is when the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, finally go on sale at all of our locations. You may not know this, but there is one minor change that will definitely throw some of you off.
After an adjustment period, you may actually come to appreciate this new feature, if you’re right-handed, but you may be too annoyed to give it a fair chance.
So if you can’t abide it, we’ll tell you how you rearrange the nav buttons at the bottom of your S8 or S8 Plus back to their expected positions. On both phones the back button will be moved the right side of the device, with the multitasking aka opened apps button on the left side. Thankfully the home button will remain in the middle where it belongs.
If you want to rearrange the order of your nav buttons on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, here’s how to do it:
- On your home screen, swipe down from the centre of the top of the screen to pull down your notification shade.
- Then tap on the gear-shaped icon in the upper right corner to open up your Settings.
- Then tap the section marked Display.
- Then scroll down and tap on the Navigation Bar section.
- Then tap Button Layout.
- Then just tap to switch the button orientation to Back-Home-Recents.
It’s as easy and painless as that. Remember, after you purchase your new Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus from Open Connection, you are entitled to a free learning session to help you get comfortable using your new smartphone.