Did you know that Google Photos includes an archive feature to help you store your precious pics for later? Well today, we’re going to tell you all about it.
- Open Google Photos app on your phone.
- Long-press on an image to select it, and then continue to select all the images you want to archive
- Next, tap the action overflow button (three vertical dots on the top right corner).
- Then tap Archive.
Once you’ve archived your photos, you’ll need to know how to access them again.
- Open Google Photos app.
- And then tap the menu (three horizontal lines on the top left corner).
- Next tap the Archive tab to see all the archived photos.
- You can also add images to the archive by selecting the Add to archive button.
- Then tap on the images you want to archive.
- Finally, tap Done to archive the pictures.