iCloud is the special sauce that takes the burger that is your iPhone to the next level taste-wise. So it can really enhance your experience to allow third party apps to tap into all that iCloud goodness.
So today we’re going teach you how to both extend that iCloud access to third party apps or to take it away.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap your iCloud Banner.
- Next tap the section marked iCloud.
- Then scroll down the list and toggle the switch on for any app you want to give access to iCloud Drive. Remember green means it’s on.
Now you can take away that special iCloud access from apps especially ones that don’t need it like your Calculator app. Here’s how to do it.
- First open up the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap to open iCloud Banner.
- Next scroll down to the section marked iCloud.
- Now scroll down the list of apps and make sure the toggles are switched off next to the apps that don’t need iCloud access. Remember grey means it’s turned off.
Hope this helps you take back control on your iPhone or iPad.